Tuesday 30 March 2010

Thank Heavens for Pink Milk!

I have a big thank you to Pink Milk who gave me this wonderful award this week.

I am honoured and will now share 7 things about myself with you all.

  1. My man says I am officially a Shopaholic, I can’t even go to the shop for a paper without coming home with something else!!

  2. I’m petrified of things with eight legs; I can’t even say their name it makes me shiver.

  3. I love black pudding; my dad always gets some for me when I go and stay with them.

  4. I don’t like lipstick, can’t stand it on my lips. Would much rather wear lip gloss.

  5. I like watching snooker on TV; I find it really relaxing it’s great for falling asleep to!!

  6. I Love Marmite, I have to have it thick like you would chocolate spread on toast, Mmmm might go & have a slice now, lol.

  7. Lastly, I don’t go anywhere without mascara on, I know its vein but I have really fair lashes. To the point where if I don’t wear any mascara I look like I have no eyelashes.
So there are my 7 things, I would like to award the following bloggers this award as they brighten the blogging world.

Luv

14 comments:

Lx @ Twelve said...

Hi Sophie - So lovely to get to finally come across to meet you - Have just found your lovely comment on my Dutch post, thank you!

I too love marmite = have just had it on crackers (safe as G is away.... )

Love Lydia xx

Sal said...

I adore marmite..was brought up on it!
We're a family of either love marmite or hate it!
Have you tried the extra strong marmite,yet?
;-)

Helen said...

Morning Sophie ! thank u , Do u know i have never ever tried Marmite or my kids! I think the look of it puts me off .
Just to let u know my girls went to Merthyr to see the " new shop" yesterday , if it where the old cake shop was .
have a great day , and thanks again , keep in touch luv Helen xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

Congratulations Sophie, a well deserved award!! I love Marmite too! I have my eyelashes tinted because they are so fair!! It's lovely finding out more about you!!!
xxxx

Lisa said...

Congrats on your award.
Oh Marmite is scrum. It's all mine in our house as I'm the only one who likes it!
Lisa x

Country Style Living said...

Congrats on the award. I am a Marmite fan too....marmite and cheese sandwich...

Em said...

Well done on your award.
I don't like the eight legged things either, only mad people do!

hapi-ness said...

hehehe i think i have the shopaholic bug too!! Thanks for giving me this award too :D so sweet of you! xxx

Sarah said...

congratulations on your award, I to love marmite. My son has it everyday with cheese in his sandwiches xx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Congrats on the award!

I'm the opposite, I prefer lipstick to gloss!

Victoria xx

Trixie@ the vintage bothy said...

Sophie - well deserved!
Tracey

m said...

thank you so much for the lovely award, it really made me smile :o) Just posted my 7 things ... http://michellemadethis.blogspot.com/2010/04/7-things-about-little-old-me.html

Dawn said...

Congrats on the award.
I hate spiders too, but I also hate Marmite. Yuck.

Anonymous said...

That is such a sweet blog and what a wonderful concept love it :)