Saturday 13 March 2010

Bring back the sun…..

Where has the sunshine gone this week, it’s been grey and gloomy and I really think we need some more sunshine…..
My week has been busy & I have a cold which always makes me feel a little wan as my mother would say!!
I received 3 awards this week all the sunshine award from
Jenny @ Winnibriggs &amp
Emma @ Em’s Shabby Shack 
&
Country Style Living
thank you ladies you brightened up my days.


So I’m sharing it with you all please take it a spread the sunshine around.
And I’m also sharing my daffodils with you; they always make me feel sunnier.


I wanted to share with you some of my recent CS purchases that I told you about in my last post.


I have a slight addiction to the linen section at the CS these days and pillow cases have become my new favourite.


I have put a few of my Easter bits on the dresser to also brighten up the kitchen.


Gav has been a busy boy and the dining room end of our lounge diner is nearly all painted bright white, it looks soo much brighter and the shelves are soo beautiful.
Not full of CS finds yet, but I will slowly infiltrate the minimal look he is going for, lol.
So lovely people I’m off to the CS for my afternoon shift, Enjoy your weekend.
Luv




14 comments:

Dawn said...

I always head stright for the linen and fabric sections in a CS too.
It has been a bit gloomy and I have had a cold too so feeling a bit fed up - am hoping for warmer weather next week.

Ticking stripes said...

What great finds! Lucky you! I can't complain weather wise - I'm sitting basking in a sunbeam right now!

Lisa said...

Daffodils never fail to cheer do they?
Love the bright and funky purple pillowcase.
I can never leave my CS stint without something!
Lisa x

KC'sCourt! said...

Daffodils always me up! Love the Ice Cream glasses.

melanie said...

Fabulous CS buys! It always amazes me what people no longer want, what we bargain hunters find in CS. xxx

Rubyred said...

Lovely CS finds!The daffs are so pretty!
Rachel x

Kelly said...

Ha ha bet you bring stuff home every time! the fabrics are perfect and you can re use them in your creations!!!

Nearly there Claire said...

Too much 'snot' this end too!
Oh, maybe that was too much info LOL!

You can't go wrong with a bunch of daff's I say!

Hooray for CS!!!

xxx

maryannlucy said...

Congratulations on your award.

Elderberry-Rob said...

lovely finds, like the sundae glasses too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sophie - congratulations on your much deserved awards. You are a ray of sunshine, I love your posts. The raised beds are made - now trying to source top soil. Thanks so much for your helpful advice.xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

Well done on the awards - really well deserved!!
Fantastic finds at the CS!! Love the sundae glasses!!
xxxx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Congrats on your awards Sophie!

Lovely finds from the charity shop, I can never resist a good pillowcase.

Victoria xx

Michela said...

Hi Sophie! Congrats on your well deserved awards! Have a good week and keep en eye out for Mr.Postie ;-)
xxxx