Tuesday 23 March 2010

Dressing Windows

Hello
Just wanted to share what I got up to on Saturday at the CS.
I was asked to dress the Window, which I have to say is like asking me if I like Chocolate!!!
Of course I would LOVE to dress the window.
My one task was to fit in a huge painting of a nude lady, a very tasteful nude lady I might add. 
So I had a think and a brows around and decided to theme it "Boudoir"
So here it is, full of pretty nightys & PJ's & Lovely vintage dresser dressed with lovelys.




Sorry the pictures arn't great but it was pouring with rain, so quite tricky to take a decent photo.
I have been busy finishing off Swap parcels ready to post tomorrow.
Have a lovely week.
Luv 


13 comments:

Kelly said...

Next stop Harrods!!!
Well done, you did a great job!

Elderberry-Rob said...

That looks beautiful and no wonder you like working there - it is far more up market that our charity shops! I wouldn't mind a browse right now.

Lisa said...

Well done, it looks great!
Lisa x

Thedarkerside73 said...

The window looks great!

I bet you had loads of fun doing that.



MBBx

Country Style Living said...

What a great opportunity. You did a great job, well done...

Dawn said...

Sounds fun- it looks good!

Trixie@ the vintage bothy said...

oohh every girls dream!You lucky thing.
Tracey

Kissed by an Angel said...

Looks brilliant!! You did a great job!!!
xxxx

Michela said...

I've never seen a CS so far and I thought they looked like our rubbish 2nd hand shops! xxx

Nearly there Claire said...

Well done Sophie!!!
I think you will find yourself doing a lot more of those window displays Hun!
What charity is it by the way?
xxx

SWEDISH HOUSE said...

WELL DONE!!! Sophie what a great idea/theme Boudoir! I think it looks great. Loovee the shabby gold mirror and the Bathing Belle vintage book/mag :)
Enjoy your week
Kram/Hugs Julie x

lemonade kitty said...

Do you fancy popping round to our charity shops??? the windows always look a mess Luceyn xx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Do you know I go in clothes shops and match up clothes and make outfits on the hangers so dressing a window would be a dream come true!!

Victoria xx