Friday 5 June 2009

Patience is a virtue!

This week has been another busy one, we have been preparing for the fireplaces to be fitted.
The fitting has been pushed back a week which is quite disappointing but also gives us more time to learn how to wallpaper!!
The carpenter did come and scale down the oak fire surround we have bought for the living room, which looks fab.
The blue rooms chimney has been plastered ready for the wall papering which I'm quite nervous about doing as I haven't wallpapered for about 10 years. I have another Batch End Beauty to go up in there, It's a Laura Ashley wallpaper called Kimono in Duck Egg blue.
I can't wait for the room to be finished so I can post some photo's. We just need to get new wardrobe doors, put some shelves up and get the chimney breast & fire place done.
We need carpet too but that will have to wait a while.
I will post photos of our wallpapering experience soon, have a good weekend x



No comments: