Saturday 24 October 2009

Swap Tastic

I have recently caught the SWAP bug and am currently sighned up to three.
(Plus my PIF which I need to get a wiggle on with!! Sorry Girls)
  1. Contented's Paper Bag Swap - This swap involves sending your partner 2 Fat Quaters of your choice, thread, embroydery silks and trimmings in a paper bag. You then make something for your partner out of the chosen fabrics, trimmings etc and send it back to her. I am partnered with Katy from I'm a Ginger Monkey, we have exchanged paper bags and I am now in the throughs of deciding what to make.

  2. Beki's Christmas Stocking Swap - We will be given a partner then we have to make or buy a small stocking and fill with traditional gifts weather they be handmade, bought or thrifted. Should be fun. I am partnered with Vanessa from Coco Rose Textiles, yippie.


  3. The lovely Victoria of Florence & Mary & the wonderful Kelly of Kelly's Recipes for life have come together and created the Secret Santa Swap. Each Blogger that signs up will receive a gift from a Blogger, but will send a gift to a different Blogger. Just like Secret Santa at work. So if you fancy signing up there is still time untill the 11th November 09.

So if you fancy swapping click on the links to join in we might end up swapping.

Love

4 comments:

Michela said...

..I know what you mean about the "swap bug"! I'm taking part too in Beki's swap and V&K's one! Oh, and I've just send out my gifts for Lululiz's swap..and will blog very soon about my 3rd PIF (I've not completed my very 1st one!) Phew...a bit of overwork but so much fun!
Have a great weekend! xxx

KC'sCourt! said...

That looks fun! I still creating my PIF which I intend to send off before Christmas, barring postal strikes!

Kelly said...

Wow you have been busy!
Thank you for joining in our swap its going to be so much fun!
I have also got the swapping bug, I love it!

Lots of Love

Kelly xxx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Thank you for mentioning the swap! Me and Kelly have some organising today when I go round hers for dinner tomorrow!

Victoria xx