Thursday 22 October 2009

Showing You My Cath....


Hello fellow CK lovers, Sorry I'm a bit late in the day with my Show Us Your Cath post.
Thanks Lissy Lou for suggesting we all join together and post about CK.
Here are my few CK items.

Tea Towels have become quite addictive recently, so I have 4 CK one for display purposes only.
I also have the Red Stencil First Aid Tin and it sits on my kitchen shelf keeping all the important things safe encase of emergency's.
I now enjoy ironing a lot more since I got my CK Ironing Bord cover.
My new mug collection is growing, since my visit last week.
I also have some Gardening gloves, but they are in the shed currently so sorry no photo.
And of course my new fabric, but that's for makes not for keeps.
I have the Make Book, & the cute little flower pot pin cushion too.
Have a great Friday
Love

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello. Great to see your CK! I have a party going on too thanks to Lissy lou's great idea, pop by and visit! Suzie. xxx

BadPenny said...

Sorry no CK in my house tho I did go to school with a girl with the same name ! Maybe it's her !!!

Kate said...

I have no CK collection yet, except for a single FQ - does that count? Thanks for sharing!

B x

The Vintage Kitten said...

Lovely Cath items! X

LissyLou said...

thanks for joining in!! i really want a ck ironing board cover - i'm sure i'd enjoy ironing more too x

Rose said...

I love all your CK stuff. I wish they had those stores here, i bet theyre fun to browse!
The colours are so bright and pretty arent they.

Rose

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

These posts are so much fun! It's crazy to see what collections of CK goodies we all have!!

Victoria xx

karen said...

Hiya hunni
Thanks for popping by and for your lovely comment it's very much apreciated.
Good luck with the giveaway
(((hugs)))
karen

Kelly said...

Sorry I was late to the party!!
Great stuff hun!
I have loved seeing everyones collection!

Lots of Love

Kelly xxx