Saturday 9 July 2011

Energy............

Finally I have the energy and words to write my blog.
My life has been somewhat taken over with work and visits to the vets everyday.
Pickles is still with us and has had an operation to remover her tail and put a catheter in to drain her bladder to help it heal.She is holding in there and the vets are being wonderful and positive.



 Having never had pets before the kittens (& having no children yet) I have never felt this way before. I seem to be up and down like a yoyo. I think I am starting to feel a bit more normal!
Hopefully I will be back to blogging properly too.
Luv


6 comments:

LaaLaa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LaaLaa said...

Oh, Sophie! I really hope that Pickles picks up really soon. I am in a very similar boat at the moment as my beloved puss 'Mark' has been missing since Monday and I'm heartbroken. I am crossing my fingers that he'll be back so I'll cross the fingers on my other hand that Pickles makes a very speedy recovery. Big hug. Lynda xxx

ETA: It didn't post my first comment!

KC'sCourt! said...

Hope Pickles makes a good recovery despite of the tail
Julie xxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Really hope she make a good and speedy recovery. It's so amazing that despite her injuries you have her back, hopefully it's just a case of lots of TLC and some good professional help and advice from the vet :)
xx

Kandi said...

Oh bless, so glad to hear puss in on the mend, they are a worry sometimes.
Kandi x

Priscilla said...

I hope Pickle gets better soon. I visitied you last when she had gone missing, happy you have her back and wishing her health xx ;)