Friday 20 November 2009

Bad Blogger




Hello All,
So sorry I have been away for blog lad for a while, I have had a nasty cold which turned into a double ear infection & throat infection.
As usual I tried to carry on when I should have stopped and taken a break.
So with lots of sewing to now do ready for my first craft fair (which I am really worried I will not have enough stock for) on the 5th Dec, I have decided to not blog until after then.
I will blog, and of course keep an eye on your lovely blogs if and when I can.
I hope you understand.
See you all soon
Love




8 comments:

Floss said...

Sensible blogger!

Glad to hear you're feeling better, and best of luck for the fair! Tell us all about it when you finally have time, and don't feel guilty before then...

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Don't you worry about us, we'll be fine. You just get on with making lots of lovlies to sell. Can't wait to see what you are making. Love that tree decoration, very crafty. Good luck with your sales!!

Lisa said...

Take good care of yourself. It's a hectic time of year and even more so for you with your craft fait soon. Please share with us when you can!
Lisa x

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Sorry to hear you have been unwell. Hope you are better now. Good luck with your craft fair. I'm sure you'll get your sewing done. Look forward to hearing about it when it is all done.

KC'sCourt! said...

You take care of yourself. Glad you are feeling better.

Michela said...

Hi Sophie, sorry to hear you were not ok, but so glad that now you're better and back on your sewing machine! Best of luck for the fair!

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been well, I've been off work myself this week not feeling too great! So much on the next couple of weeks I just need to stop!!!

Good luck with all your craftiness

Victoria xx

Kelly said...

Glad you feel better now x
Sounds sensible to me :)
See you when you get back xxxx