Sunday, 9 October 2011

A Very Lucky Girl

Gosh I have been shattered today after a really busy week at work and the craft fair yesterday!
But I just had to share with you something that truely made my day on Friday.
I had seen that CK was going to be at Selfridges on Thursday signing her new book Patch.

Unfortunatly I coudnt get up to town to get a copy.
On Friday morning I got an email with this attached to it.

A friend of mine works at the big yellow store and went and got me a copy signed, how lucky am I.
Thanks Honey, you know who you are.
Have a great week.


Pretty at Heart said...

Ah, that was really thoughtful!


Hej Sophie

What a lovely friend you have.
Lucky Girl!
LOVE PEACE enJOY that book

Michelle said...

Ahh that is so sweet. She's the type of friend you want to hold on to :O) Loving your post with all the cakes - scrumdiddlyumpscious !!! M x

LissyLou said...

what a lovely friend

Pea Green Kitty said...

Hello dearest!

Hope you are well?

Please pop over to my blog....I have awarded you with a blog award for being so wonderful!!!


Maya Lee said...

Really thoughtful gesture!


Betty said...

Hello Sophie, I just popped in to see how you're getting on, didn't know you had started a shop - good luck - hope you get lots of interest. Bettyx

Betty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty said...

Hi sophie just passing by and checking to see if you are still blogging these days? all the best