Wednesday, 23 March 2011

A to Z Of Me

I saw this over on Victoria's Blog Florence & Mary and thought it would be good to join in with as I haven't done a getting to know you/me post in ages.

A. Age: 29 Years & 348 Days – OMG I am defiantly going to be the big 30 too soon!!
B. Bed size: King Size, I love my bed
C. Chore you dislike: Hovering is my worst nightmare
D. Dogs: I like them but my cat’s are my babies


E. Essential start to your day: A strong coffee when I get to work & a Bacon sandwich always helps the day start off well


F. Favourite colour: Blue
G. Gold or silver: Silver or White Gold
H. Height: 5ft 11”
I. Instruments you play(ed): I learnt Piano when I was little, but really struggles reading music so it never really went anywhere
J. Job. Assistant Commercial Manager for a Beauty Retailer
K. Kids: Not at the moment, am feeling a little selfish!
L. Live: West Sussex, Right on the south coast between Brighton & Chichester
M. Mum’s name: Kathleen (my middle name), but Kathy is the name everyone used N. Nicknames: My sister calls me “Mush” at work I’m normally Soph
O. Overnight hospital stays: None, I have issues with Hospitals
P. Pet peeves: People who don’t say Thank You, it doesn’t cost a penny and means a great deal.
Q. Quote from a movie: “I will always be just a little bit fat” Bridget Jones Edge of Reason



R. Righty or lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: 1 Sister
T. Time you wake up: Weekdays 7 to 7.30am, Weekends Any time I like
U. Underwear: Pretty but comfy,
V. Vegetables you don’t like: I eat most things and can’t quite think of any I dislike at the moment
W. What makes you run late: Turning my alarm off in my sleep, lol
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth only
Y. Yummy food you make: I do love to bake and cup cakes are a favourite, along with brownies but I also do a mean Thai curry according to Gav.
Z. Zoo animal favourites: Elephant especially the babies


So there you go a little bit more about me.
Join in it's fun to go though the alphabet and see what your answeres are.
Luv

8 comments:

Elderberry-Rob said...

It's lovely to know a little about you Sophie. I love elephants too - if you can ever get to Kenya there is the Sheldrick orphanage in Nairobi I mentioned recently on my blog, the surrogate mummy elephant, Eleanor, takes the orphan babies out into the bush everyday and brings them home at night. Each baby has a Kenyan 'keeper' who feeds them and sleeps on the floor with them as they are insecure. They run on charity donations.

LissyLou said...

i want a king size bed!!!!

Catherine said...

I enjoyed this and have had a go myself! cx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I love the "and 348 Days"!!!

Victoria xx

VintageVicki said...

Only nearly 30 - oh I can almost remember that ;)

Thank you so much for your lovely birthday swap pressies - I felt very spoilt :) xx

A garden just outside Venice said...

I'm still a 29 and something.. years old too!
xxx

Unknown said...

I always enjoy reading these... am borrowing this and will post it tomorrow :)
Rebecca x (ohpanda.blogspot.com)

Rihana said...

The use of traditional items during pujas, religious ceremonies, and auspicious occasions is common in Indian households. Apna Showroom offers products in categories such as Ganga Jal for puja, brass *kalash* (ritual pots), *Rog Nashak Yantra* (health-promoting talismans), and *Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra* (business-growth talismans). Ganga Jal is used in religious rituals, while the brass *kalash* lends a traditional touch to the puja setup. The set of 36 multicoloured plastic claw Apna Showroom Women's net Fishnet Lingerie Stockings - Fishnet stockings for women (Black Free Size) Pack of 2
Apna Showroom Baby Skirt Frock Dress for 6-12 Months - 1 Year Dress skirts frock girls Black
Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Knee Length Frock skirts dress for 18-24 months 12-24 1-2 years baby girls birthday dress(Red_18-24 Months)
clips serves as a useful hair accessory for young girls. Search terms like "buy puja items online," "Ganga Jal online," "brass kalash," and "baby girls' hair clips online" cater to specific customer search intent.