Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Spring Has Sprung


I received an email today from House of Fraser and I just had to show you all this fab piece on silk scarves.

I am seriously into scarves at the moment and think they are a fab accessory to brighten up an outfit.
I have been picking them up for a couple of pounds in Charity Shops for a while now, and the vintage ones are soo much fun with quirky images, great floral patterns and as good as any designer scarf out their on the high street.
I often tie them round the handle of my handbag to to add a little colour to my look for the day.
So my top tip for spring would be accessories with a beautiful scarf & enjoy.
Of to Slimming World now wish me luck.
Luv

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Good luck! I L♥VE Slimming World! It has helped me lose almost 5 stone in just over a year! Cx

Alison said...

Fantastic! I have been sorting through a few scarves over the last few days and have even inherited some from my mum. You've given me confidence to wear them!

Karen Roderick said...

I am so with you when it comes to scarves. My fav is a rather chic looking one from a French company called 'The Kooples'. The collection you show is too much to take!!

Rihana said...

Apna Showroom offers useful options catering to both the family's religious needs and the daily requirements of children. Products such as Ganga Jal, brass *Kalash* for *Puja*, *Rog Nashak Yantra*, and *Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra* are associated with religious worship and traditional beliefs. Meanwhile, a 36-piece set of multicoloured plastic hair clips/claws for baby girls is useful for styling and keeping their hair neat. Apna Showroom Nylon Pantyhose Stretchable Stockings for Women - pack of 4 stockings for girls free size pantyhose Black
Apna Showroom Imported black and beige pantyhose stretchable stockings for women beige skin color pantyhose stockings for women Girls free size and pac of 2 stockings
Apna Showroom Fishnet Stockings for Women Black Net Pattern with Sock net stockings pantyhose
Buyer-intent keywords—such as "buy Ganga Jal online," "brass *Kalash* for *Puja*," "buy religious *Yantras*," and "baby girls' hair clips (36 pieces)"—help customers find these relevant products.