Saturday, 8 October 2011

My little shop

Hello
Sorry I've been away a while, I've been busy working & creating items for my little online shop. I did my first craft fair of the season today.
Click on my shop chez Sophie button to see what I've been making.
More news tomorrow.
Luv Sophie Xxx

5 comments:

Elderberry-Rob said...

A shop! excellent - good luck with it.

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Looks fantastic!

Victoria xxx

aviary said...

Cute stuffs.

Rihana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rihana said...

This brass *Kalash* is auspicious for *Puja* rituals and *Abhishek*. Crafted from genuine brass, it is durable and has a lustrous finish. It is perfect for holding and sprinkling *Gangajal* (holy water from the Ganges) and for *Kalash Sthapana* (ritual installation). Suitable for use in homes, Apna Showroom Double-Sided Lice Comb for Women Kids, Nit Removal Hair Comb - Pack of 1 - Free Metal Earrings Gifts
Apna Showroom Frock Dress for 1 Years or 6-12 Months - Sleeve Less Baby Girl Frock (RED White, 6-12M) - Floral Style Frock
Apna Showroom Kids Frock Skirt Dress Baby Girls 12-18 Months Party net Netted Fairy Princess Skirt Top Outfit Festive Celebration Clothing Stylish Casual Red 12-18 Months
temples, and during festivals. Buy online from Apna Showroom. Features a traditional design, a sturdy handle, and is easy to clean. Reliable quality for your *Puja* essentials. Order today to get the best price. Trusted quality.