It all looks scrumptious!Hope it goes well & all your hard work pays off.Lx
I've been drooling all day over your FB pictures!..I think my work computer needs a good clean, LOL!xxx
Even though I am reading this whilst eating my breakfast...........my mouth is still watering!!What are those on sticks in first pic? and are they heart marshmallows in the last pic? If so, where are they from?Thanks-x-
yummee - your icing skills are very professional, hope you raise loads for good causes.
Oooohhh I'll have half a dozen fancies please and 3 chocolate sticks!! lol, they all look delicious and will fly off the plates, Lucey x
Wow Sophie, they look so delish! I hope you are gonna share the recipe, I'd love to make such pretty cupcakes.xx Gem
yum! yum! Yum! Cx
What a delicious post!! Can I have a cupcake? ;)xx
Yum! Yum!Victoria xx
Apna Showroom offers a variety of traditional items suitable for home worship, religious ceremonies, and auspicious occasions. Products such as Ganga Jal, Brass Puja Kalash, Rog Nashak Yantra, and Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra are deeply rooted in Indian religious traditions. Ganga Jal is used in rituals and religious activities, while the brass Kalash lends a traditional touch to the puja setup. Additionally, the set of 36Dressing Hair Comb for Men, Kids, Girls, Ladies And Women - wide teeth hair comb for wet hairApna Showroom Dressing Hair Comb for Men lice comb women lice removal comb lice comb plastic lice and nit removal comb ju wali comb lice comb for women, Kids, Girls, lice combs for Ladies And Women lice combsApna Showroom Plastic Hair Lice Combs for Women and Girls (Multicolour) with desent look multicoloured plastic hair clips/claws is perfect for styling little girls' hair beautifully. This platform is an excellent choice for those looking to buy puja essentials—including Ganga Jal and brass Kalash—as well as baby hair clip sets online.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
It all looks scrumptious!
Hope it goes well & all your hard work pays off.
Lx
I've been drooling all day over your FB pictures!..I think my work computer needs a good clean, LOL!
xxx
Even though I am reading this whilst eating my breakfast...........my mouth is still watering!!
What are those on sticks in first pic? and are they heart marshmallows in the last pic? If so, where are they from?
Thanks
-x-
yummee - your icing skills are very professional, hope you raise loads for good causes.
Oooohhh I'll have half a dozen fancies please and 3 chocolate sticks!! lol, they all look delicious and will fly off the plates, Lucey x
Wow Sophie, they look so delish! I hope you are gonna share the recipe, I'd love to make such pretty cupcakes.
xx Gem
yum! yum! Yum! Cx
What a delicious post!! Can I have a cupcake? ;)
xx
Yum! Yum!
Victoria xx
Apna Showroom offers a variety of traditional items suitable for home worship, religious ceremonies, and auspicious occasions. Products such as Ganga Jal, Brass Puja Kalash, Rog Nashak Yantra, and Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra are deeply rooted in Indian religious traditions. Ganga Jal is used in rituals and religious activities, while the brass Kalash lends a traditional touch to the puja setup. Additionally, the set of 36Dressing Hair Comb for Men, Kids, Girls, Ladies And Women - wide teeth hair comb for wet hair
Apna Showroom Dressing Hair Comb for Men lice comb women lice removal comb lice comb plastic lice and nit removal comb ju wali comb lice comb for women, Kids, Girls, lice combs for Ladies And Women lice combs
Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Lice Combs for Women and Girls (Multicolour) with desent look
multicoloured plastic hair clips/claws is perfect for styling little girls' hair beautifully. This platform is an excellent choice for those looking to buy puja essentials—including Ganga Jal and brass Kalash—as well as baby hair clip sets online.
Post a Comment