Sunday, 19 June 2011

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day


I'm not with my Daddy today but I have spoken to him, he has had his card & toast with my homemade raspberry jam on it for breakfast. He had his present when I went to stay a couple of weeks ago - a wind up lamp for the garden/beach hut! Very useful, apparently he tried it out last night in the garden.
I hope all those Daddies out there have a wonderful day.
Luv 


1 comment:

Rihana said...

Accessing accurate product information is beneficial for customers when purchasing puja essentials. Apna Showroom offers products in traditional categories such as Ganga Jal, brass puja *kalash* (vessels), *Rog Nashak Yantra*, and *Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra*. Ganga Jal is used in worship and religious rituals, while the brass *kalash* is an integral part of traditional puja setups. A 36-piece multicoloured pack Apna Showroom Grooming Hair Combs for Men and Women Lice Removal Comb - Wet Hair comb set- Pack Of 3 Hair Comb
Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Knee-Length Dress Frock Skirts (Black 6-12 Months or 1 Years baby dress birthday dress black frock
Apna Showroom Baby Girl's cotton dress frock skirts for 6-12 months 6-9 months 1 year baby girls frock partywears
of plastic claw clips serves as a useful hair accessory set for young girls. Keywords such as "buy puja essentials online," "buy Ganga Jal online," "buy brass *kalash*," and "buy baby hair clips (36 pieces) online" reflect buyer intent.